FLOWFIX DUO syringe
Catalogue section: Orthopedic materials
Product code: 117
Öåíà: 1 595.00 Roubles
FLOWFIX DUO composite dual-cure material for fixation, dual-chamber syringe 2x3 gr., accessories.
Alternative or equivalent: NX3 (Kerr);
DUO-LINK (BISCO); PermaCem-Dual (DMG)
"FlowFIX DUO" is used for:
- the constant cementation of prostheses made of ceramics, composites and metal (crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays);
- the fixation of fiber-glass and metal pins
PROPERTIES. "FlowFix DUO" is a composite dual-cure (light-cure and self-cure) material. It has a unique innovative composition which provides antibacterial effect, high adhesion and aesthetic result.
"FlowFix DUO" contains a special glass filler (50% of its weight). The basis of monomer matrix: BIS-GMA, UDMA and other components.
"FlowFix DUO" is convenient for use thanks to the nozzle mixer which automatically mixes two pastes from the dual-chamber syringe.
The material is recommended to use together with dual-cure adhesives.
Mixing time: 20 seconds, working time: 3 minutes at +23°C temperature.
Self-cure time at +23°C: not more than 5 minutes. Light-cure time (with the wavelength of 450 - 500 nm): 10 seconds
"FlowFix DUO" consists of two pastes: catalytic, and universal, which are contained in dual-chamber syringe and are mixed at the ratio of 1:1.
PHYSICAL AND TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- diametrical tensile strength: 45 ± 3 MPa.;
- flexural strength: 100 ± 5 MPa.;
- thickness of cementation layer: not more than 10 microns.
THE SET CONTAINS:
- dual-chamber syringe containing: catalyst paste - 3 g., universal paste - 3 g.,
- tips for mixing, intraoral tips
- instruction for use.
STORAGE. "FlowFIX DUO" set preserves validity during 2 years if kept at the temperature of + (5 ÷ 12) ° C without being exposed to direct sunlight
Direction for use "FLOWFIX DUO"